The 4th installment of the Epiphany of Sound yearmix bangs out the Top20 tunes of 2020 for me. It’s full of wonderful melodies from the likes of Ads Peri, Mhammed El Alami, Bryan Kearney, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Airdream and many more.
Trance and Progressive is a great thing for me but most of you already know my chilled, Ambient side of music and I love it just as much!
Over the last years I collected some productions in this genre. So in my series of producer sets I took the time to mix some of my most beloved Ambient productions. Starting with my remix of Mhammed el Alami’s & Amine Maxwell’s Let Yourself Be Loved over some of the tracks taken from my album Wonders I end with the unofficial remake of Nu NRG’s classic Free Fall I produced in 2014.
If you like melodic pads, pianos and some chilled beats, you should tune in!
Mhammed El Alami & Amine Maxwell feat. Jo Cartwright – Let Yourself Be Loved (Addliss Ambient Remix)
Addliss – Afterlife (Ambient Mix)
Addliss – Out Of Light (Shining Chillout Mix)
Addliss & Silvi – Waiting For The Right Time
The Thrillseekers – Find You (Addliss Remix)
jazzdefector – I never loved you any other way (Addliss Piano Recomposition)
Maintaining Epiphany of Sound was hard in 2018. I only released 10 new episodes which means not even an episode every month. From September to December I didn’t even manage to record a new one! This was a hard time for me, going from week to week, having tunes ready (because I still looked for new music!), but not finding the time to mix a set.
BUT now it’s 2019 and I just mixed three episodes: My 62 most loved tracks of the year! I split it in three parts because of the length. In part 1 you can hear my top 62 to 41 featuring Magdelayna, Daniel Kandi, Thomas Datt, Ciaran McAuley, James Dymond, Dim3nsion and my own (only) release of the year: First Point of Aries.
Just within a week here’s a new Epiphany of Sound! I found some really amazing tunes, some on my standard labels, but some really found my ear after looking for special producers. The opener Fluid Karma by Thomas Datt is one of those tunes that caught my attention – it is somehow fluid, shows some progressive Psytrance influences but is still extremely beautiful!
The rest is music by Jam Da Bass & DJ T.H., Dim3nsion, Daniel Kandi, Brent Rix and many others, which is also not to be missed.
Press play and enjoy!
01. Thomas Datt – Fluid Karma (Extended Mix) [FSOE Parallels]
02. Jan Johnston – Calling Your Name (The Thrillseekers Remix) [Solar]
03. Dim3nsion – Agarimo (Extended Mix) [Flashover]
04. Stephane Marvel – Dreaming Of Light (Original Mix) [Entrancing Music]
05. Mhammed el Alami – Buenos Aires (Extended Mix) [FSOE Parallels]
06. Jam Da Bass & DJ T.H. – Get Ready And Dance (Miss Cortex Remix) [Entrancing Music]
07. Brent Rix – Desert Sun (Extended Mix) [Redux]
08. ENtrance – High PRessure (Extended Mix) [Redux 138]
09. Ferry Corsten feat. Haliene – Wherever You Are (Solis & Sean Trubi Extended Remix) [Flashover]
10. Daniel Kandi – What Happens When We End (Extended Mix) [Always Alive]
11. Miroslav Vrlik & Andre Visior – Solaris (Extended Mix) [Digital Society]
12. John O’Callaghan feat. Josie – Out Of Nowhere (Stoneface & Terminal Vocal Remix) [Captivating Sounds]